GET STARTED: jvs.org/trades-internships
Are you enrolled in trades classes at a community college? Careers at water and wastewater agencies offer great benefits and opportunities for advancement. Learn about these career opportunities and get some work experience with this internship program. College students who are interested in public agency jobs are encouraged to apply.
JUNE 1ST – DEC 15TH, 2021
Schedule TBD – Actual start dates will vary by employer and may be affected by the status of the pandemic
Water & Wastewater Agencies
(Specific sites TBD)
• Age 18 or older
• Valid driver’s license
• Access to a vehicle & willing to commute
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Interest in water sector / public agency jobs
• Proof of GED or high school diploma
• Enrolled in local community college trades classes (preferred)
• Proof of Select Services registration (males only)