Dublin San Ramon Services District is seeking three temporary, full-time maintenance workers in the Mechanical Maintenance division. The temporary maintenance worker will perform light duty facilities maintenance work in the Mechanical Maintenance division including, but not limited to, painting, building repairs and maintenance, janitorial duties, and other clean up and general assistance in facilities and the wastewater treatment plant.
Assignments not to exceed 1000 hours.
Assignment posting open to applications until filled – interested applicants are encouraged to apply now. A first review of applications will occur on January 22, 2021.
- Candidates must have experience painting, plumbing and performing building maintenance and janitorial work. Some carpentry and mechanical experience is desirable.
- Possession of a valid California Class C driver's license is required.
- Work may be performed in all types of weather including high heat days and cold and rain.
- This assignment will be required to work on-site at the District's Wastewater Treatment Plant and other District facilities and to comply with all District safety standards related to preventing the spread of COVID-19, such as the wearing of face masks and maintaining social distancing.
- Due to CalPERS regulations regarding temporary employment, no active CalPERS members will be considered for this temporary assignment. However, qualified CalPERS retirees are encouraged to apply.
- This assignment may require lifting and/or carrying of up to 100 lbs. from ground to shoulder or above.
Any candidate selected for this temporary position shall be required to successfully complete a background check, drug/alcohol screening and job task assessment prior to beginning the assignment. Additionally, selected candidates may be subject to a monthly review of their driving record.