Information Systems Analyst II/III (Infor CloudSuite Systems Analyst)
Salary: $9,249.07 – $11,840.40 Monthly
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Number: 01314-E
Location: CA, CA
Department: Information Technology
Closing: 8/12/2021 11:59 PM Pacific
Software Services Unit (Position Code 0726)
Information Systems Analyst II: $9,249.07 – $11,840.40 monthly
Information Systems Analyst III: $10,204.13 – $13.067.60 monthly
Do you have 3+ years of experience supporting business analysis, programming, system configuration and integrations for Infor CloudSuite? Do you enjoy working closely with others to support an essential business function? If so, check out this opportunity!
The Software Services Unit is in the process of rolling out a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Infor CloudSuite to support business functions across Global Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain Management. Valley Water is looking for an experienced Information System Analyst to support and maintain CloudSuite. We are seeking someone who is a team player, versatile, and well versed with Infor CloudSuite, Lawson, or similar ERP system and has experience in business analysis, reporting, security, programming, system administration, configuration and integrations with enterprise systems.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Administer and provide technical and functional support to Infor CloudSuite GHR, FSM, and SCM.
• Perform analysis to troubleshoot and resolve system and application issues.
• Work with business users to evaluate requirements and develop technical solutions.
• In GHR, help resolve application issues relating to Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Expense Management, Health and Safety. Support GHR business processes such as hiring, benefits enrollment, timesheets, payroll, and annual COLA.
• In FCM and SCM, help resolve application issues relating to GL, AP, Requisition, Purchasing, Contracts, Budget Control, Inventory, Projects. Support Financial functions of budget check, PO dispatch, invoice processing, inventory replenishment, journal posting, PO rollover and year end processes.
• Work directly with business users to develop ad-hoc queries and reports in list view, ISD, BI and Birst.
• Maintain and develop interfaces with internal and external systems.
• Design and develop customizations and interfaces to meet business needs.
• Develop complex processes and reports using IPA, ION, Configuration Console, ISD, BI, Birst, and Application Studio.
• Perform monthly critical update (CU) tasks including understanding of release notes, impact analysis, template updates, dEPM updates, replication sets, Birst refresh, and coordinate testing with business users.
• Administer user security.
• Perform analysis of existing business workflow and implement automation to streamline and reduce manual processes where applicable.
Ideal Candidate’s Background Includes:
Applicants whose experience and background best match the ideal experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education are considered ideal candidates for the position. To determine the top candidates, each applicant will be assessed based on the ideal candidate criteria as listed below.
• Level II- Three (3) years of experience supporting business analysis, programming, system configuration and integrations for enterprise systems, preferably Enterprise Content Management/ Enterprise Resource Planning.
• Level III- Five (5) years of experience supporting business analysis, programming, system configuration and integrations for enterprise systems, preferably Enterprise Content Management/ Enterprise Resource Planning.
• Experience providing day-to-day end user support, address user inquiries, and troubleshoot system issues.
• Experience supporting Human Resources and Finance business units.
• 2+ years of Infor CloudSuite or Lawson experience.
• Experience with development and maintenance of interfaces, reports, workflow automation, configuration, security, and general system administration.
• Exposure to software evaluations, negotiations with vendors and ongoing vendor management.
• Strong experience using Application Programming Interfaces is ideal.
• Evaluating software and writing functional and technical requirements.
• Some security administration experience is ideal.
Ideal Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with Infor CloudSuite development tools: ION, Configuration Console, ISD, BI, Birst, IPA, Application Studio
• Use list view, ISD, IPA, BI and Birst to develop custom reports according to user requirements.
• Provide CloudSuite technical support, including report development, system configuration, troubleshooting, security administration, and interfaces.
• Design, develop, and deploy customizations and interfaces to meet business needs.
• Perform analysis of existing business processes and leverage CloudSuite technologies to enable efficiencies and improvements.
• Provide technical support to CloudSuite business users in HR, Benefits, Payroll, Accounting, Purchasing, Budget, Warehouse, and approximately 1,000 regular users.
• Ability to recommend, design, implement, and install computer software applications.
• Quick learner with a positive attitude.
• Knowledge and experience with SaaS (Software as a Service).
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and written communication.
• Knowledge and/or experience with an ERP system, i.e., Infor-preferred, Lawson, PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion or Work Order and Asset Management System, is required.
Ideal Training and Education:
Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
Directly related experience may be substituted for the college requirement on the basis of one and one-half years of experience for one year of education.
Required License or Certificate
Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid California driver’s license. Individuals who do not meet the driver’s license requirement due to a disability will be considered for a reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
To review the Classification Specification, please click http://apps2.valleywater.org/About_Us/_Jobs/Salary_and_classification/_Spec_PDFs/Information Systems Analyst I-II-III – 5-2019.pdf https://get.adobe.com/reader/
(1) The selection process may include one or more of the following: application review, application assessment, performance exercise, written exercise and/or interview.
(2) The Employment Application, Qualifying Information Questions and/or Supplemental Questions will be evaluated based on the ideal candidate criteria listed above. Resumes are highly recommended.
NOTE: Position and start date is subject to availability of funds. Valley Water retains the right to repost this position as deemed necessary.
Consideration may be given to existing applicant pools within the same classification.
Valley Water’s Equal Opportunity Non-Discrimination Policy is available for review upon request.
Valley Water will make reasonable efforts in the examination process to accommodate persons with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources in advance of any special needs by calling 408-630-2260.
Please be aware that once submitted all application materials become the property of Valley Water and will not be returned. Human Resources staff are not authorized to make copies of application materials for applicants.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/2438531
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
See Job Description